Sirp – Iiris Viirpalu artikkel “Tants inimlikest vajadustest” http://sirp.ee/s1-artiklid/teater/tants-inimlikest-vajadustest/
Tantsukuukiri (december 2017) – Kristina-Maria Heinsalu artikkel “Tantsulavastus VajadusTest” http://kuukiri.tantsuharidus.ee/artikkel/tantsulavastus-vajadustest/
We are grateful for support and we would like to thank:
– Eesti Kultuurkapital
– Tallinna Kesklinna Valitsus
– Tallinna Puuetega Inimeste Koda: Tiiu Kristjan, Mihkel Tõkke, Rita Goroshkina, Maarika Mühelbah, Natalja Skalarub, Valeri Bahanov
– Taiji klubi: Aivar Kohtla
– RMagination Dance Studio: Liana Titova, Юйхао Чжан (Yu Hao Chang)
– Eesti Puuetega Inimeste Koda: Helen Kask
– Loitsukeller: Riina Klemet
– Tallinna Tugikeskus Juks
– Studio Bleis: Roman Bleis
– Trumm OÜ: Allan Räim
– ELV tehnika: Elmer Voolaid
– Tarkus Keeltekool
– Anna Rozenberg
– Lidia Mertins
– MTÜ Kakkora: Sylvi Sarapuu
– Hooandja toetajad: Hannes Lõhmus, Külli Kund, Kadri Liis Kussmin, Maria Uppin, Jane Miller-Pärnamägi, Maksim Galanin, Marie Pullerits , Talvi Sarv, Alo Press, Karin Jões-Türn, Роман Панкратов (Roman Pankratov), Kristiina Raud, Els Kütt, Jevgenia Rõbakova, Karin Suss, Tatjana Romanova
– Eva Photography: Anastasia Semjonova
– Cinemer Film Production: Роман Панкратов (Roman Pankratov)
– Tervendavad Helid / Целительные Звуки-Эстония / Healing Sounds-Estonia: Денис Виноградов (Denis Vinogradov), Лилия Мяртмаа (Lilia Märtmaa)
– Oliver Kulpsoo
– Marie Pullerits
– Jari Pärgma
– Janne Oja
– Ekaterina Soorsk
– Gert Preegel
– Helen Reitsnik
– Laura Kvelstein
– Maria Uppin
– Silver Soorsk
– Mari-Liis Velberg
– Tatjana Romanova
– OUR AUDIENCE
We would like to share our audience’s feedback:
– Thank you for the opportunity to experience things different from how we usually do in everyday life.
– It was good and beautiful to watch how sweetly and fluidly everybody moved. That you could watch it from so close was a real bonus. It’s the feeling that you’re in some way also part of the performance.
– The performance was touching, creating many fascinating moments and phenomena. It arose many new ideas and discoveries about oneself and inspired to analyse one’s needs.
– It was a satisfying and wholesome viewing experience. Everything was clear and simple, leaving some keywords: listening and understanding each other, everybody having their own language and story, their own needs. We are together, but in some way alone with our needs and this is why it’s important to really listen to each other and try to understand, support and be there for one another.
– The message was true and movers honest. There were very touching moments.
– I would like to bring forth the light designer. I just really love those clever solutions!
– The music was really lovely and made my body vibrate.
We are glad to announce the ticket winner – Triin Jõeveer.
Congratulations! See you at the performance.
Friends, write us about what are your needs and win two tickets to the performance “Needs”.
Winners are announced on the 30th October on website www.vajadustest.ee and on Facebook event page.